Careers > Development Engineer
Cerebrum is looking for a software engineer to join our development team. We are a small, SAAS company that sells software to manage clinical Anatomic Pathology (AP) labs, research AP labs and genomics labs. We also work with one of the largest genomics AP labs in the country over the last four years developing their next-gen genomic assay laboratory data workflow.
- Must be a permanent resident or US citizen.
- At least 3 years of object-oriented programming web applications in PHP required.
- Java and Elixir programming for web-driven applications experience a plus.
- Good understanding of source code management using Git, Github or Gitlab using an Agile DevOps CI/CD environment.
- At least 2 years of MySQL or equivalent database programming experience.
- A good understanding of Unix/Linux fundamentals (Ubuntu, Redhat/CentOS or Debian), basic networking principles and scripting (bash, Perl).
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Willingness to learn, debug and work at solving hard problems.
- Any experience in Bioinformatics or anatomic pathology/genomics areas a plus.
- You will help Cerebrum innovate existing web applications and help build new products in an AWS environment for laboratory workflows in the anatomic pathology and genomics areas.
Come join our amazing team and do amazing things!